With lockdown easing across the country, action is being taken by the Foundation of Light to ensure the safety of both staff and participants as we begin to get back to work.
Safety measures have been implemented at the Beacon of Light, the home of the football club’s charity, to make sure government guidelines are adhered to and people feel comfortable in the facility.
The Foundation of Light agrees to safely deliver the best service to you by:
KEEPING A SAFE DISTANCE
- Following Government guidance and adhering to social distancing
- Providing appropriate parking, entrance and exit to the site or session
KEEPING IT FRESH
- Cleaning equipment, surfaces and premises between sessions
- Providing hand cleaning facilities
- Providing First Aid if required and if a family member can’t (this may involve calling Emergency Services)
For more information on safety measures in place at the Beacon of Light, watch our short video >>>
⚠️ We reopened our doors earlier this month to pupils at the Beacon of Light School and Siblings Nursey. ❌ Sporting activities and pitch hire will restart once it is safe to do so. New safety measures are place in line with government guidelines: ✅ Intercom access✅ Social distancing signage ✅ Cleaning stations located around building
Posted by Beacon of Light on Wednesday, 17 June 2020
Written By Foundation of Light
1 July 2020