All bookings made are subject to these terms and conditions:
- Only one booking per customer.
- Offer open to first time bookings only.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Your booking can be cancelled at no charge by calling the Beacon of Light at least 24 hours before the reservation and you will subsequently receive a full refund. If you cancel your booking after this point, or fail to show up, you will not be eligible for any refund.
- We reserve our right to cancel your booking and any future bookings with us if we are refused authority for payment or reasonably believe that payment will be refused at any stage.
- We may cancel or amend your booking at any time, in which case we will refund your booking payment, however we will not be liable for any costs, expenses or losses arising from such amendment or cancellation.
- Our pitches can only be used for playing football unless written agreement has been received by Beacon of Light management.
- When purchasing a booking which includes 8 or more children (under the age of 16), the following will apply: In line with current Safeguarding guidance, the Beacon of Light and Foundation of Light recognises the importance of appropriate adult to child supervision ratios when groups of young people visit the Beacon of Light. Therefore, group bookings will be made on the basis that each group of 8 children (under 16 years) must be accompanied by at least 1 supervisory adult (aged 18 years or over). The purchaser will provide the Beacon of Light and Foundation of Light with the name and contact details of each supervisory adult in the group at the time of booking.