The Foundation of Light’s ever-popular Holiday Courses are back at the Beacon of Light!
After a mini break in play, we’ve got the footballs back out and we’re looking forward to returning to action.
As well as football, we also have dance sessions available over the course of the summer.
It goes without saying that we will be following government and FA guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone taking part, therefore our summer holiday courses may be a little different, but will still be fun-filled.
- All sessions are three hours long
- A maximum of 20 children on each session
- Children will stay in groups of 5 with one coach per bubble
- Equipment will be cleaned before, during and after sessions
- Hand sanitiser and wipes available at all sessions
- See our safety pledge for further information.
Dates available below (please note each booking is for the 5 mornings):
3-7 August: 9am – 12pm
10-14 August: 9am – 12pm
17-21 August: 9am – 12pm
24-28 August: 9am – 12pm
DANCE – £30 for 3 days – book now
Monday to Wednesday every week during August – 9am – 12pm.
One-on-one coaching is also available for youngsters wanting to focus on specific skills. East session lasts 40 minutes and priced at £20.
Block booking discount is available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and to book.
Written By Kate Smith
16 July 2020