Every year, Foundation of Light takes a team of cyclists on an epic ride where friendships are forged, goals accomplished and great memories are made through the Foundation’s Cycle Challenges.
Previous Cycle Challenges have seen our team ride from Dublin to Sunderland; across Italy from Pisa to Venice; commemorating the 70th anniversary of World War Two by cycling 320 miles from Brussels to Paris; and travelling coast to coast in the Atlantic to Mediterranean challenge.
The fully supported ride is demanding enough for the keen cyclist but enjoyable for amateurs too who are looking for an interesting challenge, offering a truly great experience for all.
- Brand exposure including in local and national press, on Foundation of Light Twitter and Facebook pages, on rider shirts and more.
If you would like to join our international Cycle Challenge, email email@example.com or call 0191 563 4777.
Event Key Points
- Pisa to Rome
- 274 miles over four days
- 20,500 feet of climbing
Secure your place
- Deposit of £250.
- Minimum fundraising pledge of £1,400.
- Fully supported ride
- Support vehicles
- Transport – Flights and transfers
- Food and drinks (NO alcohol)
- Celebration dinner
- Bespoke cycle jersey and cycle cap