Improve your chances of getting work or progressing into further education by developing work and life skills.
Our Back on Track programme engages, inspires and educates young people aged 16-19 by helping them achieve nationally recognised qualifications, improve their numeracy and literacy skills and gain practical working experience.
Students will be provided with individually tailored programmes that could include:
- BTEC Level 2 in Personal and Social Development
- BTEC Sport and Active Leisure Level 1 Award/Certificate
- Access Maths and English qualifications
- Improve IT Users skills
- Gain valuable work experience
- Earn incentives and activity days
You may be entitled to claim travel expenses depending on your personal circumstances.
Our next Back on Track courses start in October 2017!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 5515191.
If I hadn't found out about Foundation of Light and Back on Track, I'd be sitting in the house doing nothing with my life.