The Foundation of Lights Inspires programme aims to positively engage and integrate staff into your school to support meeting Gatsby Benchmarks, achieve school outcomes and develop participants life skills.
Key benefits of the Inspires programme are to:
- Implement projects that will support teachers and students in key outcomes and achievements
- Support schools with their ‘Compass – Careers Benchmark Tool’ by mapping programmes and learning to this.
- Bespoke programmes to meet school curriculum
- Broaden the horizons of students by developing crucial skills for employment
- Help teaching staff and leadership team connect curriculum and classrooms to employers
- Support schools with curriculum by utilising key partnerships and the Beacon of Light
- Robust quality assurance processes in place to ensure postive, impactful delivery
To find out more about the Foundation of Lights secondary school engagements, please contact email@example.com or call 0191 563 4752.
I’ve developed my confidence especially because, before, we’d never really done a presentation in front of judges and a crowd. I’ve learned how to write a pitch, come up with an idea and work with people as a team.