Improve your chances of getting work or progressing into further education by developing work and life skills.
Our Back on Track programme engages, inspires and educates young people aged 16-19 by helping them achieve nationally recognised qualifications, improve their numeracy and literacy skills and gain practical working experience.
Students will be provided with individually tailored programmes that could include:
- BTEC Level 2 in Personal and Social Development
- BTEC Sport and Active Leisure Level 1 Award/Certificate
- Access Maths and English qualifications
- Improve IT Users skills
- Gain valuable work experience
- Earn incentives and activity days
You may be entitled to claim travel expenses depending on your personal circumstances.
If I hadn't found out about Foundation of Light and Back on Track, I'd be sitting in the house doing nothing with my life.