Back on Track
Study Programme for 16-19 year olds
Improve your chances of getting work or progressing into further education by developing work and life skills.
Our Back on Track programme aimes to engage, inspire and educate young people aged 16-19 by giving them the chance to achieve nationally recognised qualifications, improve their numeracy and literacy skills and gain practical working experience.
Students will be provided with individually tailored programmes that could include:
- BTEC Level 2 in Personal and Social Development
- BTEC Sport and Active Leisure Level 1 Award/Certificate
- Access Maths and English qualifications
- Improve IT Users skills
- Gain valuable work experience
- Earn incentives and activity days
Students are reimbursed for their travel expenses and will receive £16 from the Foundation of Light to attend. You may be entitled to additional bursary depending on your personal circumstances.
Our next course starts in October 2017.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 0191 5515191.